VALUES & ETHICS
Morality refers to Personal or Cultural Value, Code of Conduct or Social values. In morality people have strong beliefs about what’s right and wrong. Higher education is Leadership Education. The Ethics and moral values practiced in colleges / universities heavily influence the future leaders.
We can say Ethics covers the following dilemmas,
1. How to live a good life?
2. Our rights and responsibilities.
3. The language of right and wrong.
4. Moral decisions-What is good and bad?
Value Based Education (VBE) imparts social, moral, integrity character, spirituality and many more. It builds the quality of humility, strength and honesty in a person. Value based education is the only means, which can give to our young the right direction. There is need for Value Based Education system in India.
Core values, Code of conduct & Ethics followed in our institution:
Students seeking admission and trust of their parents are the primary reasons we exist as an Institution.
Our Core Values are:
- Integrity: All the activities should be conducted in an Ethical manner. Research and teaching shall be carried out in an environment of academic freedom and honesty.
- Accountability: The roles and responsibilities are assigned and people are held accountable for their deeds. We feel our liability towards the society and our actions add values to the Institute.
- Responsibility: Everybody in the Institute is expected to discharge his/her duties with due responsibility.
- Transparency: The general records of maximum aspects of the functioning are maintained online to encourage transparency.
- Respect of an Individual: While carrying out the interactions at all levels, the dignity and respect of an individual is observed.
- Faculty Empowerment: Institute promotes and encourages faculty in their individual academic development and provides scope for enhancement in their participation in general governance.
- Service to Nation: Institute is committed to developing the skilled manpower to serve the Nation.
- Environmental Stewardship: Committed in practicing green technologies for sustainable development of the Nation.