IAME is conducting series of events on the occasion of Azadi ka amrut mohatsav 2022
2) IAME Workshop on “Leveraging Emerging Technologies in Post Covid World” by Mr. Deepesh Goel, IIT, IIM, a Strategic Consultant.
The objectives / take-aways from the session- How Covid has affected us, Emerging technologies a big enabler, Advent of Internet of Things.
A high-level outline on the following aspects:
- Setting the context
- Adaptability: “survival of the fittest” to “survival of the quickest”
- Emerging technologies
- Data is the new oil
- Internet of things
- Industrial internet of things
- Current IIOT domains & IOT addressing Covid
3) Seminar on “Principles of Management & its Practical Implementation”
by Mr. M R Satyanarayana, IIM, Retired in Top Executive Grade from a reputed Bank, DGM, Editor of some of the prestigious periodical Publications of the college, An ISO lead Auditor, Mr. M R Satyanarayan successfully completed many professional Courses;
- MBA- Banking & Finance,
- Effective Business communication from IIM Bangalore
- Get Beyond Work-Life Balance from Catalyst Inc. New York,
- IT & Cyber Certification from PwC, Mumbai,
- Strategic Management from IIM, Bangalore
- CSR to CorporateSocial Innovation from Babson College, New York,
- Trade Finance from IIBF, Mumbai,
- KYC & AML from IIBF, Mumbai,
- Lead Quality Auditor ISO 9001:2000 standards from BVQI Bangalore,
- CAIIB from IIBF, Mumbai.