Those desirous of taking admission are advised to familiarize with the course details including eligibility criteria for the course.
Admission Process for PG Courses
- Make formal application on prescribed Form (download from IAME website: www.iame.edu.in). Send the duly filled Application Form along with a Processing Fee of Rs.1000/- ( Through Gateway provided or DD/Cheque favouring “ Nalanda Educational Trust” payable at Bangalore or through Paytm). Please send hard copy through Speed Post / Reg. Post/ Courier ( preferred DTDC/Blue Dart/First-Flight)
- All eligible applicants will be called for Personal Interview (PI).
- Candidates will be short-listed for selection, based on their performance in qualifying degree, Aptitude Test, Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI)
- The selected candidates will receive a letter of offer of admission. This offer letter would be sent by e-mail /courier/post.
- In response to the offer letter, selected candidates may confirm their admission by remitting the prescribed Registration Fees.
Admission Process for UG Courses
- Make formal application on IAME prescribed Application Form (Available at IAME office. Also downloadable from IAME website: iame.org.in/ www.iame.co.in) and send, duly filled, to IAME.
- All eligible candidates may be called for Personal Interview (PI) at IAME campus.
- Eligible candidates will be offered admission based on a merit list and availability of seats. Admission can be confirmed by paying the prescribed fees.